Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 1. Amount paid for Application form fee, Admission fee is non-refundable & non-negotiable under all circumstances.
- 2.The student may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation and request for refund of fee before 20 days from admission date.
- 3.If student submit an application for cancellation then cancellation charges (INR 15000) will be deducted from deposit fee amount.
- 4. If candidate cancel the seat in between completion period of training or after completion of training then no refund application will be accepted.
- 5.No refund application will be accepted after 20 days from admission date.
- 6.In case of any damage incurred by candidate, damage charges shall be deducted from the fees up to damage incurred. If damage charges exceed fee amount then candidate will be personally liable for additional cost.
- 7.Refund request will be processed within 45 working days after the receipt of all the mandatory supporting documents provided by candidate for timely processing of the refund.
- 8.No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- 9.All refunds shall only be made to the bank account of the student/parent as per the details furnished.
- 10.The mode of payment of the refund will be through NEFT/RTGS or cheque only.
- 11.We will not be responsible for the change/misrepresentation of account information, as received and confirmed by you.
- 12.Refund policy can be changed anytime by the institute without prior information.